1. Which metal is heavier, silver or gold?
2. How many legs do butterflies have?
3. Which is the country with the most people?
4. Which state is the biggest in the US?
5. Which country has the largest area of land?
6. Which is the country hosting the 2008 Olympic Games?
7. Which indoor sport is the most popular in the US?
8. Which golf player's mother is from Thailand?
9. What is Aurora Borealis commonly known as?
10. Which is the non-contagious disease that is the most common in the world?
11. Which was the album the Beatles recorded the last time together?
12. Which instrument did Miles Davis, the jazz musician, play?
13. What is the sport in which you could get into a headlock?
14. In which country was golf first played?
15. Which is the sport where you could be out ‘leg before wicket’, or ‘hit a six’?
16. When did baseball originate in the US?
17. Which is the sport wherein you would use a 'sand iron'?
18. What is the largest mammal in the world?
19. Which is the country where reggae music originated?
20. Who was the creator of Jeeves and Wooster?
21. Who painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?
22. Who was the writer of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland?
23. After which famous person was the teddy bear named?
24. Which is the smallest ocean in the world?
25. What is the rhino’s horn made of?
8. Tiger Woods
9. Northern Lights
10. Tooth Decay
11. Abbey Road
16. 19th Century
18. Blue Whale
20. P.G. Wodehouse
22. Lewis Carroll
23. Theodore Roosevelt
24. Arctic Ocean